- The New York State Department of Labor has issued payments to the final group of eligible applicants and the fund is now closed. Please contact 877-393-4697 for any funding-related questions. Contact Cardholder Support at 833- 458-4262 if you received a recent notification from EWF and have a new address since applying for the program.
- Please be advised that the fund has been completely allocated. The Department of Labor is no longer accepting applications and all determinations are final.
Payments from the Excluded Workers Fund are considered taxable income. Although payments were sent with state taxes already taken out, they may still be subject to federal income tax. The Department of Labor will mail 1099-G tax forms to all EWF recipients in late January. Forms will be mailed to the address provided in the EWF program application. The information from this form must be included with your tax filing for the 2022 calendar year. If your address has since changed and you did not have the post office forward your mail from your previous address, please refer back to this page. More EWF 1099-G information
- EWF cardholder dispute information.
- If you received Unemployment Insurance benefits and are requesting a 1099-G tax form from the UI Division, please visit https://dol.ny.gov/unemployment/1099-g-tax-form or call 1-888-209-8124.
- If you believe you are a victim of Unemployment Insurance Fraud or Identity Theft please visit this website: https://dol.ny.gov/report-fraud
- Additional FAQs regarding Unemployment Insurance, including receipt of notice from NYS Department of Tax and Finance (DTF-960-E), can be found here: https://dol.ny.gov/unemployment/1099-g-tax-form
NYS Excluded Workers Fund
- If you have concerns about consumer fraud, identity theft or concerns that your personal information was improperly handled, please submit the form below. The form can also be used to submit complaints about experiences with EWF customer service providers and technical difficulties with the EWF website, application or phone system.
This form is only used for questions regarding the Excluded Workers Fund.
View in: English / 中文 (Chinese) / Español (Spanish)
Official documents are provided herein in English only; documents translated into any other language are provided for convenience and in accordance with applicable law. Any conflicts, inconsistencies, mistakes, or apparent conflicts with the English version of a document due to language translation shall not be given any legal effect.