Post a Job on the New York State Job Bank
Finding people with the talent and skill you need to grow your business can be tough. The New York State Job Bank and Jobs Express can help. As New York State's main source for job postings and job seeker resumes, the Job Bank includes over 130,000 job listings, covering an array of industries. As a business you can:
- Increase interest in your openings
- Index postings directly from your company's website - Learn More About Indexing
- Post seasonal jobs to the NY Seasonal Jobs website
- We can also post the job for you - find out how
- Improve the "fit" of potential hires
- Search the resumes of thousands of job seekers
- Learn more - download our fact sheet
Already have an account? Log In
Find the Right Candidate on NY Talent
Using NY Talent, you can search thousands of resumes for qualified candidates that match the skills you need to grow your business. Leveraging our Skills Matching and Referral Technology, or SMART, NY Talent compares its data with your job posting and recommends applicant resumes whose work and experience are a good fit for your position. In addition, you can use NY Talent to:
- Post your job opening on the New York State Job Bank and Jobs Express
- Track applicants that apply through the DOL JobZone
Hold a Career Fair or Custom Recruitment
These no-cost events enable you to meet several qualified candidates face-to-face. We can target events to specific industries or to an individual business. Participation can save an estimated $13,000 in recruitment costs. Services include:
- Organizing the right recruitment event to fit your needs: Whether you are looking for a large-scale career fair to fill a variety of positions for your business or a small informational booth at one of our local Career Centers, we can help tailor the event to fit your need.
- Choosing a Location: We will assist you with holding your event at your business, a DOL Career Center, or another location.
- Marketing: We will advertise your event through the local media, online, and through our network of Career Centers.
- Assisting with Candidate Review and Hiring: We can assist you with reviewing applicants and identifying the most qualified candidates.
Ready to recruit?
Meet Your Job Posting Compliance Needs
When you post a job on NY Talent or the New York State Job Bank, the Department of Labor can provide you with documentation to verify your posting for your Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) needs - all at no cost to you.
To request documentation, contact the New York State Job Bank at [email protected].
DOL Can Post Your Job For You
We are happy to post a job for you on the New York State Job Bank and Business Express. Follow the instructions below to submit a job posting by fax, email, or phone:
- Outside New York City: For jobs located in New York State (not in New York City) fill out the NYS Fast Fax Form and fax to (518) 485-1333.
- In New York City: For jobs located in New York City, fill out the NYC Fast Fax Form and fax to (718) 613-3952.
To speed up this process, please fax a copy of your Prevailing Wage Determination (if needed) with your job order request. Write "see attached" under the job description portion of your fast fax form.
- Outside New York City: For jobs located in New York State (not in New York City) complete this fillable job order form and email to [email protected].
- In New York City: For jobs located in New York City, complete this fillable job order form and email it to [email protected].
Under the job description section, be sure to include:
- The O*NET-SOC code.
- The prevailing wage from your Prevailing Wage Determination (PWD). You may elect to scan a copy of your PWD and e-mail it along with your job order.
- Outside New York City: For jobs located in New York State (not in New York City) call (888) 4-NYSDOL.
- In New York City: For jobs located in New York City, call (718) 780-9499.
Contact Business Services Representative
Find your Regional Business Services Representative for consulting services, information on Rapid Response, labor market inquires, and other general information.