To be eligible for Unemployment Insurance, you must:
- Have lost employment through no fault of your own
- Have enough prior earnings from employment to establish a claim
- Be ready, willing and able to work immediately
- Be actively seeking work
- Keep a written record of your work search activities for each week you claim benefits or use the work search tool located at Jobzone
- Attend required appointments at your local Career Center
Have everything you need? Continue on to the, "What Do I need to File?" page.